SADACCA Healthcare offers a wide variety of home health services including in-home companion care to assist seniors, new and expectant parents, and other individuals that may need extra help around the house. SHC provides the necessary assistance needed at home to maintain a safe and independent lifestyle. SHC’s Companions are available on an as-needed basis, with no minimum time constraints. They ensure you or your loved one receives the attention and care required.
SADACCA Healthcare’s Companion Care services include, but are not limited to the following
- Helping start and end the day (getting out of and into bed, dressing)
- Reminder services (medications, dates, routines, etc.)
- Assisting with mobility
- Preparing meals and feeding
- Providing companionship and conversation
- Performing light housekeeping
- Running errands (prescription pick-up, dry cleaning, grocery shopping, etc.)
- Organizing and reading mail
- Escorting to appointments (doctor appointments and social engagements)
- Assisting with pet care
- Entertaining (games, crafts, reading, etc.)
- Home safety evaluation
SHC makes every effort to ensure our Companions and our service users are a good fit for one another. A good patient/Companion relationship makes all of the difference.